This Week in Third Grade...
For the Week of April 22nd:
- I can show that the quantity is the same on both sides of an equal sign.
- I can understand relationships and patterns in tables.
- I can understand the theme and supporting details of fables, legends, myths or stories.
- I can compare and contrast the settings in myths and traditional folktales.
- I can identify imagery in selected Mentor Texts
- I can write short stories using my imagination
- I can proofread my work using editing strategies
- I can identify ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle at home and at school.
- I can describe the reasons we celebrate Earth Day.
Here is a PDF of the presentation that was given at our Back To School Morning. It has information regarding policies, please check it out.